Up: Widget Basics
Previous: Widget Basics
The following primitive widgets are specified in Motif:
- - a button with an orientable arrow. See arrow.c
program in ``Combining Widgets'' section.
- - has four sub-classes: PushButton, DrawnButton,
CascadeButton and ToggleButton.
- - Allows contents of a window to be displayed in a smaller
area where the user can scroll the window to view other parts of the
- - Used to separate adjacent items in a display.
- - allows a selection from a list of text items.
- - a complete text editor widget.
- - a single-line text editor.
We have already seen the PushButton widget in operation. Some of the
other widgets (notably button) operate in a similar fashion. Full details of
all widgets can be found in the Motif Reference Manuals. We will study some